Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Survivor

SURVIVOR:

One of the decisions we had to make was how to build a boat, one of our group member had the skills to build a boat but wanted to build a house first. By solving this problem we agreed that we could build the house first and built the boat later. So basically our biggest challenge was Agreement.

My team members decide that I should be the leader because I know their ability and I mostly come up with smart ideas. As a leader I try my best to communicate with them and draw them together. If we stick together then our lives would last longer.

We completed this task because it's relating to the government. The government should run the country well, accept immigrants and keep up with the community.


Image result for island clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.