Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Social Responsibility reflection

What was your level last week: 

I think that I was in level 4.

why were you at that level: 

I consider myself in level 4 because I worked willingly with everyone, congratulated not only my team members but the other team. I also helped packed the sports equipment without being asked to.

What do you need to do to be in a higher level?

- help others 
- share 
- try and do these Social responsibility level's outside of school 









2 comments:

  1. Hey it´s Ana here,

    I enjoy reading you Social Responsibility reflection because you were honest. I agree with you because I saw you doing those things. Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well by congratulating other team mates from the opposing team. Very helpful with packing the equipment away and worked really willingly with other players. I liked how you added the things that you needed to work on and to use the Social Responsibility levels outside of school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.