Pages

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Day 5 - Activity 2


Winter learning journey 2017/ Day 5 Activity 2
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Sir Edmund Hillary pic.jpg

Activity 2: Now it is your turn to learn about a famous New Zealander. Use Google to research one famous person from New Zealand and then create a DLO and post it on your blog. Be sure to include: 1. The name of the famous person, 2. Where they were born, 3. Why they are famous, and 4. Two other interesting facts about them.


<--- Here is my DLO ...

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Von,
    Love to see you have picked Stan walker!
    Surprisingly, I say I have never seen anyone picked Stan Walker, but in a good way! I love how you decorated your DLO Beautifully! Keep it up!

    Regards,
    Lusia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Von,

    I agree with Luisa, it's great to see you create a DLO about Stan Walker. He is one of my favourite singers. I love listening to his song 'Aotearoa,' You used wonderful colours and descriptions to present your work about him. Great work! I can't wait to read more interesting facts Von.

    Keep it up!

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete