Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

"My Photo Story"

MY PHOTO STORY
My Learn- To engage the learning of Ourselves, Friends and Soul Friends, Learning to progress by working at home to select photograph that represents aspect of our life.



Photo 1
IMG_20160317_134927.jpg
This photograph was taken on Patrick's day and every student in St Pius X Catholic had to wear a Sham rock including their Soul Friends.The Reason why I choose this photograph it's because I had great time learning to know my soul friend.






Photo 2
Screenshot 2016-03-07 at 3.53.13 PM.png
This is a Photograph of me and was taken last week. The reason why I had chosen this photograph it's because I wanted to show how  clean & tidy is St Pius x catholic school uniform is.

Photo 3
IMG_20160309_120339.jpg
This is a Photo of me and one of my great friend taking a photo during the second month of the year. I like this Photograph because It was an exciting time, becoming a student in room 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.