Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

STATION OF THE CROSS [ STATION: 6 ] VERONICA WIPES THE FACE OF JESUS

Station 6: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus.


[The Highlight has to do with Similes and Adjective words]


I struggled to move through the shouting crowds they shouted while they were walking forward following Jesus direction, they said “Crucify him crucify”.

My goodness  the crowds was as large as the ocean. I looked at Jesus with absolute sadness, I felt heartbroken just like losing a daughter. Jesus immediately left the ground and stood up still carrying the heavy cross, the cross looks  heavy as a rock. I fell to the ground with tears upon my face.


I looked up at Jesus, he was sweating and the blood running down from his head. Jesus looked at me, he knew who I was, I was the woman whose  name was Veronica. I  took a cloth and move forward,I wiped Jesus sweat and blood off his face.


I was crying, such a painful feeling. Jesus got himself up and was now on his way to Calvary hill, the path to Calvary hill was dusty. Jesus walked passed and meet some weeping woman with their children crying. I knew how it would felt to be losing someone very important to me and also the followers of Jesus Christ.

THE MEMORY WHEN JESUS DIED (TO FREE OUR SINS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.