Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

A WARMEST GREETINGS TO YOU ALL IT IS TERM 2 , A RECOUNT WRITING ABOUT MY HOLIDAY WRITING, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!


2 May
Recount: My holidays

Through the holidays I have read a chapter book called Secrets. The book Secret is written by Jacqueline Wilson and is Illustrated by Nick Sharratt . This type of book is a Fiction book. This book is contained for younger readers and also for older readers too.

The book is partially  about  two girls who had different lifetimes, but turns out they both meet each other, then became good friends. This book really interested my thoughts and I had made a great connection with this book, finding out new and interesting words that I can use for mt at school.

I enjoyed so much reading the book SECRETS, May I look forward,  finding other interesting books to read.

WRITTEN BY: VON TUAKIVAKATAU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.