Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Social Responsibility








What is Social Responsibility?
Social responsibility is making the right choices through your actions. Whether it's in Pysiccal Education in school or outside of school.
What level were you during our lesson and why?
I think I was at level 3 because I displayed respect and good choices. I showed respect by listening to others such as the P.E teacher/ instructor and also my teammates. I made the right choice by standing up for a team member who is neglected or being put down by others.
What could you do in order to improve your level of Social Responsibility for the next lesson?
I need to improve in working with people that I don't usually work with. Also complimenting others besides my friends and people that I know. That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your comments. I agree you did really well during our practical lesson and level 4 would be very manageable.
    I did see some members of our class being neglected, its really cool you helped them out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.