Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Day 2 - Activity 1 - 2017



Activity 1: After a very busy day of sightseeing you and your group drive from Tane Mahuta to your hotel in Dargaville. When you arrive you decide to sit down and record your thoughts in your travel diary.

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\NZ Map - Schematic.png



http://www.kiwidaydreaming.com/p/new-zealand-maps.html

Before you start writing, take a minute to read more about Rangitoto island, Karekare beach and Tane Mahuta.  On your blog, tell us which of the three places you most enjoyed visiting and why.  
My favourite place was the Karekare Beach because it's a splendid and beatiful beach to hangout with your family and have  a lovely time having a yummy picnic. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Von. I also chose Karekare beach. I chose it because there are some really big waves there. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Von,

    It was so nice to see you today at St Pius X! I hope that you will enjoy all of your prizes. You did such a great job with the programme! I particularly like this post because you explained clearly why you chose Karekare beach. I, too, would choose the beach as it a stunning place to visit. The black sand is unlike anything that I have ever seen before and the cliffs that border the beach are really dramatic. In the middle of the winter it can become quite cloudy and misty on the beach, giving it a really mystical feel.

    I really hope that you and your family are able to get out to Karekare one day for a yummy picnic!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel,

      Thank you so much for the prize ;) I hope so too!

      Von,

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.