Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Day 7 - Activity 2


Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!

After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
I find 2 things relaxing and that's reading and drawing!
 I love reading :) reading is the best way to watch a movie when you don't have a T.V or wifi. Reading is like a picture. When you read something a picture slowly starts to appear in your mind. Reading can turn you into your imagination which brings enjoyment and fun while you're reading a book! To my experiences in reading I believe that whatever book I read, it's always connected to my emotions and feelings.. you're probably wondering how? well e.g  when you read something scary? you suddenly get that feeling that you're scared..right? yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about.


I started drawing when I reached the age of 9 and when I started to grew up I received the passion towards art and drawing. At the age of 12 I finally believed that I was talented and that my gift was drawing. Now that I'm 13 I've been drawing nonstop because I'm preparing my talent for high school and what I can specifically do with it. Drawing helps me calm down from anger and frustration. Drawing helps make me happy. Drawing is indeed one of my relaxing thing to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.