Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Day 7 - Bonus activity

Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?

To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
1. What have you learned?
I learnt that it's very important to care for country,the environment and our sea animals. I'm so glad that I got to learn more about NZ and the important events like matriki and the amazing and fascinating places where in Nz. I learnt about the people of NZ and how they are known as kiwi's. I also learnt that It's important for us children to never give up in any rough and hard situations no matter what and that bold message is from a lovely movie called Wild Ride. Yeah so that's all the things I got out form this Winter learning journey I'm proud of myself that I got to learn so much.
2. What did you like about the trip?
I like how I got to write a story about how I got lost in the forest.
3. What didn’t you like?
To be honest I enjoyed everything from the Winter Activities because all the activites were fun and simple to follow.
4.Was there anything that surprised you?
I think I was surprised that Laura Dekker sailed across the pacific and how she experienced amazing islands and how disappointed she was to leave those fascinating islands, It's amazing for her especially when she started sailing at a young age wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.