Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day 3 - Activity 2 - Winter blogging

Activity 2: On your blog, tell us whether you agree that New Zealand should be predator free. In your opinion, is it right to kill all of the predators (eg. possums) or should we just leave them alone? On your blog tell us what you think and give us, at least, three reasons why you think this way.

I’m completely against killing predators because….. ( reasons below)
  • We could turn their precious lives around! We could actually switch the predators into good animals..how? = like spending more time with them, teaching them the good stuff,or perhaps taking care of them and looking for a safe place where they would like to stay.

  • Predators are God’s creation. If there was a chance of distinguishing all predators you will realize that you're actually killing one part of the earth… how? Well predators are God’s creation and God’s creation are all the type things that is simply on this earth.  
  • A lot of things could possible happen click here and find out!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Von,
    I say New Zealand should be predator free because some of them could be useful.

    Great Work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Von
    I totally agree with you, we are all God's creation.
    I didn't really relise that until you reminded me. Thankx

    Keep up the Great Blogging !!
    Your Friend, Ana Lei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ola Von,

    Thank you for expressing your personal opinion. I'm so overwhelmed to read your thoughts about New Zealand being predator free and overwhelmed by the responses from other students like Anna-lei and Jerome. It's great to see you all blogging and providing feedback to support each other's learning.

    Keep up the good work Von! You are definitely going to enjoy the rest of your Journey through New Zealand.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jacinta,

    Thanks for your comments and to be honest the comments I'm receiving on my blog is the thing that keeps pushing me to stroll through those helpful, fun and very adventurous activities. But more importantly I try my hardest to do the best I can.

    Once again Jacinta thanks for your supportive comments I really appreciate it!

    S.P.X student
    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Von. Great blogpost. However I disagree with you, there are around 30 million Possums and most of them carry deadly diseases and do a lot of damage to our native animals and plants, but that's my opinion. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.