Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Day 5 - Activity 1


Activity 1: After a few hours in the car, you, your group and Curious Kiwi arrive at your first stop – The Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve. It is a beautiful, regional park located at the base of the Southern Alps. You and your group get out of the van and follow Curious Kiwi. He is going to lead you on a short walk through the park. As you start walking, you notice a really cool looking tree on the side of the trail and you stop to take a closer look. When you turn back, the group (and Curious Kiwi) is nowhere to be found. Eek! You are all alone in the middle of a strange forest.
For this activity write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. Please be sure to include lots of details about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest…


“Huh? Wait.. where did everyone go?”


I stared at the tree as if it was a huge sack of shiney gold, my eyes sparkled as I whispered to the tree “you’re the most beautiful tree I’ve ever encountered”. A smiled zoomed across my face. I badly wanted  a photo of me and this magnificent  tree so I quickly turned to ask someone if they could take my photo before we move on to the next location but to my surprise my group .  At first I acted like everything was going to be fine but inside I was totally the opposite. I looked confus around as sweat dropped down my as if my family had abandoned me. I walked an rushed into a J through  the forest and suddenly came to a halt, I see something moving from behind the bushes I grabbed a small rock from the ground without even thinking and threw it towards the bush. “ouch!” a voice cried softly. Then a familiar head popped out.  “Oh thank goodness we found you” said the guy who lead us through this trial. The group was behind him. WoW! The group was so quiet that I never heard a single sound from them. Boy was I relieve!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Von. Great blogpost. I like how you have used punctuation like exclamation marks and speech marks.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.