Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 12/ Activity 1/ Week 3


Activity 1
On your blog provide a short review of the video from your country. In your review please tell us:
  1. The name of the television show
  1. What you liked about the show
The show was pretty short :)
  1. What you didn’t like about the show
What I did not like about the show was that I had no idea what it  was about?
Finally, at the end of the review, give the video a rating out of 5 stars with 5 stars (*****) being amazing and 1 star (*) being terrible

I give a 5 star  = ***** out of = * 1 star firstly I did not enjoyed the show because I had no idea what was it about?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Von, You skipped Day 12 and went on to Day 13 but you put Day 13 as Day 12. Would you like to fix that ? And actually do Day 12! Thanks Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sorry I did not know... thanks for letting me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Von
    The thing I hate about videos, or movies in different languages is that I do not understand what they are saying. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Von,

    I can understand that it's frustrating when you don't know what other people are saying. In our global world, it's becoming more and more common for us to come across videos or print materials that are written in a different language. English is quickly becoming a less dominant language as more and more people speak Indian, Asian and European languages. I suppose that we better do our best to learn some of the languages, if we want to keep up...

    Do you speak any other languages, Von? Do you want to learn another language at all?

    Au revoir ('Goodbye' in French),

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.