Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 13/ Activity 1/ Week 3



Activity 1
Justin Bieber is arguably one of the most famous musicians in the world right now. He has had (#) of Number 1 hits, including the songs:
Watch the three videos. After you have finished watching them, rank them from #1 (best) to #3 (worst). On your blog, list the three videos in order from best to work and tell us why you have ranked them in that order.

  1. Love yourself: The Error to the internet did not work so I did not get to watch the video clip :) … I’ve heard song before but I haven’t watch the video.
  2. Sorry:  Wow! they are an amazing dancer that group but I put the sorry song as 2 because the words to the song is quite inappropriate….
  3. Baby: Because I did not enjoy watching Justin bieber showing off to that girl...and pulling her close to him. Surely the words he sang “baby baby baby ohh”  to her  made me felt sick..anyways I did not enjoyed watching the video but I what I did enjoyed was when they played bowling it looked fun.. Hmm I want to play bowling someday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    Great work on this activity. All of those songs were alright (In my opinion). Nice job!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    I'm so sorry to read that the link for 'Love Yourself' didn't work well for you. I've just checked and it's back up and running so it must have been a temporary flaw. I'm relieved as it's a great music video, in my opinion, and I would hate for it not to work.

    Speaking of great music videos, "Sorry" is supposed to be one of Justin Bieber's most original videos. It was choreographed by a woman from South Auckland name Parris Goebel. I think that it's pretty amazing that a Samoan girl from New Zealand was able to make a mark on the international hip hop dance scene and catch the eye of famous music producers who hired her to design the 'Sorry' video. Wow!

    I hope that we can all take heart and realise that anything is possible if we set our minds to it. (Sorry that you didn't enjoy the lyrics to the 'Sorry' video. I chose the song because I didn't find the lyrics offensive but I might have missed something?).

    Cheers,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.