Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 12 /Activity 2/ Week 3


Activity 2
Most of us like to watch TV when we have the chance. One of my favourite television shows, at the moment, is called Veep. It’s a show about a woman who becomes the President of the United States. It’s pretty funny! I watch Veep on HBO every Monday night.
What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog, tell us the name of your favourite television show and tell us, briefly, what it is about.

Sorry but … I don’t watch T.V.  because my mum doesn’t allow me to watch T.V. for some unknown reason…  Anyways,  sorry Rachel I would not be able to finished this activity because I don’t know any of the shows on T.V.   all because I don’t watch T.V. !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    It's a pity you are not allowed to watch TV. There are a lot of great shows on at the moment. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    That is no problem! I completely understand. I don't watch TV, either, but sometimes catch a show or two on the computer using Netflix or Neon. Otherwise, I try to spend my free time reading or playing with my son :)

    Not to worry, Von. I think it's great that you have hobbies other than television watching.

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.