Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 17/ Activity 2/ Week 4

Activity 2
Let’s imagine that you have been asked to host a visitor from another country. They are going to come and stay with you for three days. During that time, you are expected to take them on a tour of New Zealand and show them some our most famous icons. Where would you take them? If it was me, I might take them to Mt Cook in the south island, to the Sky Tower in Auckland and to Chums Beach in the Coromandel. What about you? On your blog, tell us which three famous places in New Zealand you would go with your visitor.

I would definitely take them to the Sky tower which is in the city, also I would take them to Gore, a town in the south Island of Nz and last but not least I would take them to Ohakune which is  small town in the Northern Island of New Zealand.














2 comments:

  1. Hello Von
    Those places seem pretty awesome. I have heard of the Ohakune carrot before. It looks like a great place to have a snow ball fight! Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    What a cool list of places to visit. The Sky Tower is quite a popular spot to go but I am intrigued by the other two places on your list. What is it about Gore and Ohakune that you would like to show your visitors? Are they special places for you and your family or is there something about them that you'd like to explore?

    I'd love to know more about your choices. I'm really curious...

    Until next time,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.