Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 18/ Activity 1/ Week 4

Activity 1
Imagine that you have just entered the zoo. On your blog, tell us what you think you might see on your visit. You can start with this sentence:
I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw…
Aim for a blog post of 8 - 10 sentences in length. You can do it!


I had just entered the zoo when, all of a sudden, I saw… a filthy  black Gorilla staring straight at me. I shivered. I dislike Gorilla's, they would always go crazy if you go near them. I bravely walked past the gorilla when all of a sudden it erupts with a tremendous scream “ u u u u” the gorilla shouted loudly. As I turn quickly turn to say shut up to the gorilla I realized that People were staring at me as if I was an Alien. My checks burn with embarrassment. I thought sooner or now they would look away but they just keep staring. Finally the gorilla stopped screaming. When I finally left the Zoo to go back home. I told my mum that I had the most Unusual day at the Zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    What a great story! I really enjoyed reading it, especially the part where the gorilla starts screaming. Keep up the good blogging.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    This does sound like a most unusual day the zoo, indeed. My goodness! I would not expect to meet a filthy, black gorilla that let out a tremendous scream. That is pretty scary! I can see why your cheeks would have become flushed with embarrassment. Thank goodness it was only an imaginative story, 'eh?!

    Nice work with your writing, Von. I like the way that you had a beginning, middle and ending to this tale. Good job :)

    Keep up the great work with your writing all year, Von. Writing is a skill that you'll need and use every day even as you get older. It's such a blessing to become good at writing. The 'world will become your oyster.' (This is a funny way of saying that you will be able to do anything that you want to do and become anything that you want to become if you can write well!)

    Cheers!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.