Pages

Monday 9 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 16/ Activity 1/ Week 4


Day 16 – National Celebrations
Activity 1
Imagine that you are visiting on the national holiday of your chosen country. On your blog tell us what you would eat, see and do on that day.
I would eat salad and sausages.  I would most likely to visit the museum Island with my  friends or take loads of pictures because when I’m busy packing my stuff and getting ready to travel back to NZ I wouldn’t have much time to take  photo’s.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    Those are some great ideas on what you would do on that day. Keep up the awesome work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    That sounds like a great way to spend the holiday. Salad and sausages are very popular foods to eat in Germany. I would imagine that you would also have some sauerkraut and some rye bread as well. Have you ever tried sauerkraut? It's got a really unusual taste...

    Bon appetite (Happy eating)!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.