Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Weekly Activity/ Day 12/ Bonus Activity/ Week 3


Bonus Activity
Find a Youtube clip of a popular television show from New Zealand. Upload the link to your blog. Beside the link tell us the name of the show and tell us what is happening in the clip.
The name of the show is = Shortland street which some of you may know...
Anyways the video is about these two people exploring the scene behind the Shortland street Hospital! Which is cool because I haven’t been to the Shortland street hospital.  I always wondered if  the Shortland street hospital  is a place to use for acting or is it also a place to help and check out the injured, and unwell people.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    I haven't watched shortland street before so I have no idea what it is about. Anyway, keep up the great blogging.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    Like Daniel, I haven't watched Shortland Street before but I do know what it's about and I really enjoyed watching this 'Behind the Scenes' clip with Frankie Adams. It is pretty cool to see the actual set of the show and to learn some of the 'tricks of the trade' that they use. For example, I had no idea that the building they use for the hospital set is only one story high in real life but made to look like a two storey building on TV. Wow! Who knew?!

    Thanks for finding and sharing this information with us, Von. Are you or others in your family big fans of Shortland Street? Apparently it's the longest running drama on NZ television...

    Thanks for introducing both Daniela and I to the wonders of Shortland Street, Von.

    We appreciate it :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.