Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 17/ Bonus Activity/ Week 4

Bonus Activity
Take a picture of yourself standing beside a popular place in your community. It can be anywhere that’s pretty popular in your area (e.g. a store, a restaurant, a marae, etc). On your blog please tell us about the landmark. What is the name of it? Where is it? Who goes to it?
In Mount wellington (where I live) there’s a large business park and shopping centre called  Sylvia Park.  In Sylvia Park there are so many shops and stores you can visit, Lucky me I live close to Sylvia Park that I can just walk there anytime. What I like about Sylvia Park is that they also have a movie theatre there.. Me and my friend Lusia likes to go there because we don’t have to wait in line..because pretty much there are not that many people there.
( I don’t have a picture of me in the movie theater or in one of Sylvia parks shops or stores but Here is a photo of the Movie theater)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Von,

    You are really lucky to live so close to the movie theatre and shopping area. What is the last movie that you and Lusia went to see together?

    The last movie that I watched at the theatre was called 'Moana.' I took Aronui to see it and we both really loved it. The dialogue was very funny and the characters were quite entertaining. I was actually disappointed when it finished and we had to get up and head home!

    I hope that you've seen some equally entertaining movies this summer :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Rachel,

    The last movie that me and Lusia watched at the theatre was called "Ghost Busters".. I enjoyed watching it but I don't know about Lusia. Ghost Busters is a funny movie.

    Von,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Von,

    I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I haven't seen the latest Ghostbusters movie yet. I think that my partner, Andy, would enjoy it. Perhaps we'll borrow it from the DVD store this week-end :)

    Thanks for writing back!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Von
    I agree, Sylvia Park is a very popular place with loads of people coming in all year round. I always go there with my family to watch some movies. The last one we watched was Star Wars: Rouge One. If you haven't watched it before, I defiantly recommend you to read it. Great job Von.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.