Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 19/ Activity 2/ Week 4

Activity 2
These days there are, literally, dozens of different kinds of vehicles that we can use. Some of them are quite familiar (eg. car, truck, bus) but some are very unique and different. Watch this Youtube clip of the most Amazing vehicles ever made.
When you have finished tell us which of the vehicles you liked the most. On your blog tell us the name of the vehicle and the reasons why you liked it so much. There are a number of pretty interesting options!

The name of this amazing vehicle that I like is called = Half bike ( feel free to search it up ….if you want) Anyways I liked this Vehicle because it looks super fun to ride on it and besides it doesn’t look that dangerous to ride on it! When I first saw the Half bike .. I nearly fell in love with the Half bike.. hahah...I wonder if the inventors sell it in Nz . If they do so I would definitely buy that Half bike … I wouldn’t mind riding it to school, just like a normal bike but partially a different kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Von,

    What a funny and entertaining post you've made! I love the idea of a half bike as well. Before watching the 'Amazing vehicles' video I had never heard of a 'Half Bike' but, like you, I am now a fan!

    I wonder if they do sell half bikes in New Zealand. I'll have to do a little bit of research and see what I can find. I'll let you know what the results are of my search!

    (I just slipped onto Google to see what I can find and it turns out that you can order Halfbikes from a company in America called the 'Halfbike Shop.' They're pretty expensive, though. The bike costs $599 US dollars and they charge an additional $90 for shipping. Yikes! I guess that I'll have to stick with my regular mountain bike!).

    Here's a link for the Halfbike Shop, in case you're interested in checking it out: http://halfbikes.com/

    Until next time!

    Rachel

    P.S. You're whizzing through these activities and doing a really nice job of posting thoughtful and well written responses. I love reading your blog posts. Awesome work, Von.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Von
    All of the vehicles in that video are pretty amazing. The hlafbike is probably one of the best though. Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.