Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Weekly Activities/ Day 20 / Activity 1 / Week 4

Activity 1
Imagine that you have just arrived at the airport in Auckland. Your whole family is there to greet you. They can’t wait to hear all about your trip! You decide that you’ll go home and have a special meal together to celebrate your return. Your mum offers to make you anything that you would like to eat. On your blog, tell us what you would choose to have for your special meal.
If it was me, I would ask for homemade hamburgers with ketchup, American-style mustard, onions, tomato and lettuce; Cajun-style wedges with tomato sauce and Greek salad with cherry tomatoes and lots of feta cheese. For dessert I would ask for vanilla cake with chocolate icing and Neapolitan ice cream. What would you ask for?


The meal that I want to have on my return would be Pasta with mashed potato. "It's my favourite dish!"







For dessert I would like to have banana cake with passion fruit ice cream.



5 comments:

  1. Hey Von,

    Yum looking at all the pictures are making me feel hungry and making my tummy grumble. Any ways great work and who wouldn't want to eat these delicious foods when they have just arrived home I know I would.

    Katelyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von
    Your desert sounds delicious! Ice cream is one of my most favorite foods. Keep up the superb work Von!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Von

    Ice cream is one of my most favorite foods also pasta. Who wouldn't want to eat these delicious foods am I right.
    keep up the great work.

    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Von,

    Yum!! That sounds absolutely amazing. I absolutely love ice cream and banana cake. I'm actually thinking about making banana cake for my family tonight. My partner's son, Billy, has just broken his ankle playing soccer and he's in hospital. I bet that he would love it if we made him some banana bread and brought it to him.

    Thanks for the inspiration, Von! I now know what to make to cheer Billy up :)

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Von, I am your blogging buddy and my name is Oliver.
    I loved the look of the food, I also like napolitan ice cream and pasta. What country would you have wanted to visit?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.